Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day of Fun and Fellowship

My daughter hosted a lovely Valentine's Breakfast for a few ladies from our church this morning. It was a treat of wonderful food, great mimosa's and very cute party favors. It was so nice to get together with a group of women from a variety of ages and background to visit without buying something or with an agenda. Like a Tea Party, it was unhurried and full of conversation. It is interesting how warm and vibrant a home can be with a group of women! I also got a chance before and after the party to enjoy my daughter's company. She showed me her blog and I am so proud of her. Here is a link to her site and I hope you take time to enjoy what she has written and posted: http://homeswheremyheartis.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...