Friday, December 28, 2012

Keep Calm.....

This past fall I began to sell Thirty-One Gifts. What captured me was the opportunity to get great products that help me organize and m-a-t-c-h  everything in the bargain. Every month there is a great special that has allowed me to build my collection. I liked this idea so much that I called my consultant and asked her to sign me up.  It took a few weeks for us to get this taken care of, due to life's blessings and challenges, including the delivery of her brand new baby boy.

 In the meantime a new catalog came out and I got a brand new kit from that catalog. Our new catalog debuts on January 4th and I can't wait to celebrate the excitement of sharing the new products with my customers. January is full of resolutions and while that is all well and good, many of you know that I am still trying to get organized in my home. It takes more than the hour shown on the  Mission Organization program to get this done and change habits too.

For a peek at what I am so excited, take a look at my website:  mythirtyone.com/mardellgrayhek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...