Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Whimsical Wednesday....


Fiebiger J'Adore Pink Ankle Strap Heels
Strappy!
The Open-Toe, Rupert Sanderson Suede Floria Stiletto Sandals, $825; ssense.com    Read more: Spring Shoes for Women 2013 - Spring Heels Wedges Flats Booties  Follow us: @ElleMagazine on Twitter | ellemagazine on Facebook  Visit us at ELLE.com
Supportive!
I have been off from work for a week now recovering from foot surgery. I am now in touch with my inner being, read 4 books and looked at every category on Facebook and perused a lot of Pinterest Boards.  I have watched the entire season of Drop Dead Diva. I am only now pondering who will marry Jane or who will bring Marshmallow Pops for Easter...after all the choices for both are intriguing.

Flora Suede Point Toe Pump
Gorgeous!
I must say that I am ready to have my stitches out so I can get moving again. I told my doctor last week  that my goal for the surgery was NOT to wear stilettos. All in all there are some great looking shoes out there on Pinterest!

oh, this brings out the kid in me (which never really left anyway)  CAN YOU SAY Pumped up Kicks?
Sensible....but....















1 comment:

  1. Pointy toed heels is where I got in trouble ... bunions!! Surgery on one foot so painful I will live with the other gnarly foot. Every time I see someone wearing those gawd awful tortuous shoes, I give them the scenario they will face down the road.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...