Friday, January 29, 2016

Sporadic Blogging!

Image result for picture of  reading a bookWhat makes a blogger take a break from blogging?  Life happens and sometimes for whatever reason it just gets hard to write.  I had some health issues and took some time off for surgery and recovery.  That didn't keep me from reading a lot of good books though!  I should really sit down and count how many books I read while convalescing from my surgery. When I was too tired to read my wonderful sister-in-law sent me a gift certificate for Audible. The card arrived on a day I felt particularly tired and worn out so was particularly welcome.  I found myself enjoying this thoughtful gesture as if she had given me the moon.  I managed to review just one book this year: Undaunted Hope by Jody Hedlund. I enjoyed this book very much during my recovery and really look forward to reading many more this year.  My goal this year is to log each book I read, whether for review or just for the sake of readings sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...