Thursday, February 23, 2012

Whew! What a Week...

This week I started a new 'day job' at a wonderful university in our city. It has been an exhausting week and I have a feeling that this weekend I will vegg out with a good book or Downton Abby marathon. I am not whining but it is tough getting into the routine.

My husband gets home from work before I do and he has had dinner ready every time I have walked in the door this week. Last night the aroma of tender baked chicken greeted my senses when I opened the door. Little things mean a lot to me and those little things show so much love.

 I received the following blog post from Tracie Miles in my email box earlier this week. Take a peek and see if you can identify with her in any part of this post. I know for myself, it struck a chord.  Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...