Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring....

Spring has been here for several days now and the closest we have been to spring-like weather was yesterday when it was close to 70.  We drove with the sun roof open and the sun warming our hearts like there would be no tomorrow. But tomorrow did come, and it poured buckets...then it snowed. It snowed last week between rain showers.  Maybe there is a reason I see more "wellie" type boots in the store. I am tempted to buy a bright red pair to match my bright red umbrella. By then, maybe the weather will "spring" back to warmer temperatures! In the meantime, I keep snugging into my sweater as much as possible!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...