Thursday, January 2, 2014

Suspense and Intrigue....

Cover ArtI love to read. My mother instilled this in me at a very young age although for years I was lax in pursuing this passion. Fast forward and I can't get enough of a good mystery. I just finished reading No One to Trust by Lynette Eason. The book hooked me from page one. Imagine waking up to find your husband gone and a stranger looming over your bed. Take it another step and discover all that you held dear is nothing but lies and betrayal. For Summer Abernathy the world as she knew it ricocheted like a bullet into a nightmare of organized crime and a husband she hardly recognized. The book is one suspense filled page after another.

Lynette's fist book in her new series, Hidden Identity, won me over as a new fan after a late night reading a book I couldn't put down.  The story is full of hidden identities that emerge as part of one big puzzle that seems disconnected until the end of the story.

This is romantic christian mystery is action packed but contains no sex or coarse language; none of that is necessary. I can't wait to read the next book in the series, but have to wait until fall! I hope you will join me in my quest for better reading.  This book is published by  Revell, a division of Baker House Fiction, a company that has been in business for 75 years. Check out their website for more good books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...