Monday, January 17, 2011

Friday Night Sew In!

I am trying something new this week.  I am joining "Handmade by Heidi" and a group of other ladies in a virtual sew-in Friday night.  It is an opportunity for me to work on some unfinished objects that are taking prime real estate in the sewing room.  Binding for a Christmas wall hanging I made last year and a quilt top for my grandson.  I will be posting my projects afterward so stay tuned.  This is a great idea.  She is also having a giveaway on top of all the fun!

If you want to link up, just click on the Friday Night Sew In button on the left.

2 comments:

  1. Hola querida,

    La idea de la reunión en los viernes esta genial, sobre todo porque es virtual....y eso es interesante, pena no poder participar, porque entro y salgo del pc (ordenador), y no podría esta conectada mucho tiempo, pues comparto mi pc con mi hijo, y él pasa mucho tiempo conectado....pero espero que nos cuentes mas cosas sobre el tema, y q nos enseñes tus proyectos....

    Besos,
    Lany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet visits! I am a cookbook hoarder, so you are a BRAVE girl!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...