Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sleep...Elusive Sleep

"Not being able to sleep is terrible. You have the misery of having partied all night... without the satisfaction." - Lynn Johnston

Can anyone else identify with this?  I have trouble getting enough rest and cannot remember when I last slept for a full  eight hours.  I have finally learned though that it is better to get up than lay awake running a tape of the days events that will meander back and forth among my other thoughts.

When my seven year old grandson spends the night he is awake one moment and the next he is out like Grandpa and the light! What a good thing for them both!

I am going to start a sleep journal to record my progress and see what I can do to improve my rest.  Has anyone else been successful at finding a good way tot get some rest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...