Sunday, October 23, 2011

Live View of the Running Ribbon

Here is a live action shot of the Susan G Komen for the Cure Running Ribbon. When I see this logo I think of Breast Cancer Awareness Month! October 2003 was the year I celebrated Breast Cancer Awareness every day from my annual mammogram on October 2nd to my Lumpectomy Surgery on the 27th. Whew I was busy that month and thereafter until January 23, 2004 when I completed my final radiation treatment.  After that, I slowed down enough to let the impact of it all sink in.          Now I just try to give back so that others may reach that day of realizing that they survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...