Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday....

Today I am feeling a bit whimsical. I am spring cleaning my sewing room. That sounds good for March doesn't it?  I am slower at it today as I feel pensive, thoughtful and positively intense about what it will look like soon. I want it to convey a spirit of creativity where I can just readily sit down and pick up my project and supplies without stepping over or needing to move a catchall item. Oh...what this room really needs is respect and honor of its worthy place of haven and status of studio.  Along with a trundle daybed for the odd sleepover! Well, I better get up and put these dreams into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...