Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Photostream is up on Flickr

More Designs by Inspired by GraceParty DressesLounging around...Coordinating Ensemble in Spring PrintEarly American InspiredRuthie in her new dress
Taking a break from the photo shootLove the lines of this dressFall ApronGrace's Sling Bag0730011105aJoining the body of the bag to the yoke/sling handles....
We chose Amy Butler's Birdie Sling pattern for Grace's bagFabric Challenge with Jay McCarroll's Habitat

Check out my new photostream on Flickr!


Creating a space for my sewing really paid when I look back at the projects I created within the past 6 months. Doll clothes, aprons, bags and more. It was a challenge to get the room set up and it is constantly evolving. My mind is often racing with ideas and the next thing I will invest in is a drawing pad to jot these ideas I dream up in the course of the day. I can't wait to see what happens in the next 6 months and I hope you will share your feedback on my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...