Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday...

The morning is dark, the sun has yet to rise. I look forward to this fresh day with no mistakes so far. Morning brings so many possibilities for the day. My mental list is so full yet when I look back at night sometimes that list so full of purpose in the morning seems to have vanished with the thousands of other thoughts I have during the day.

Today, I am going to write down my mental to do list and tonight I am going to review it to see if I made the  most of this wonderful Tuesday...the only Tuesday I get this week.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...