Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas is

Christmas is many things to many people but to me it is a time of wishing for the perfect day full of love.  I am sentimental and cry during Christmas movies.  They seem to have a theme in general though and the rub is getting a new spin on the story so that people will watch for more than five minutes.  In the end, there is a redeeming factor, whether the guy gets the girl or the scrooge -ish man finds the world is wonderful after all.  I don't recall a sad ending for a Christmas movie and maybe that is why I usually get hooked easily into watching.   I wish everyone a happy ending to this year's Christmas Day, one that will be memorable and full of family.




1 comment:

  1. I remember when I was 21 and watched a Christmas movie in June. I was in Belgium and homesick! Oh, how I cried too :) Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...