Saturday, April 30, 2011

A New Venture for Me!

I love Pink!  It comes in handy as a breast cancer survivor, but long before that I loved Mary Kay Cosmetics.  I love the colors and how all of the products work together.  I decided last week that I would join the ranks of ladies in pink and begin selling this high quality product. I love the Golden Rule service, I like the 100% guarantee but mostly I like how it makes me feel and look.

Did you know you can also have a virtual makeover online?  A few years back I uploaded a photo of me without makeup (brave I know...) and found many ways to blend colors and technique, trying before buying....check it out!  And, if you don't have a consultant, you can shop 24 hours a day! Visit my  Mary Kay Web Site  http://www.marykay.com/mgrayhek

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments are connections between online friends!

    Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

    ...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...