Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Aftermath....A good one for a change....

"You will never find time for anything. You must make it."
_Charles Burton

It is easy to say I will do it when I have time.  How important is my weight loss goal to me?  Why do I say I will work on it when I have time?  When I have been successful, I put these goals ahead of everything and still found time to do things for my husband and family.  Now...I don't know what to say.
Easter was great.  I had three pieces of candy only!  I am not sure if it was because I had wrapped candy and the easy access of mindless grazing was deterred or if I just didn't think of it. 
The family brought wonderful choices and I tried everything, but not too much.  I am pleased that I was not stuffed but satisfied.  I didn't miss out on anything and today I feel great.  I believe this is a good aftermath of a day full of unhealthy choices I could have made over a lovely array of sweets!

Today I am going to put healthy goals first by making the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...