Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Planning and Creating....

 I will be posting pictures of the Dinosaur Quilt later this week.  In the meantime I have been playing with techniques on my serger.  I have taken the machine down to my Pfaff dealer.  I have unlimited classes for five years because I bought my Serger from them.  They know and I know that I have exhausted that time but in the past year I have become more and more active in my serging hours!  This past Christmas my sweet husband let me order all of the extra feet and accessories still available for my model.  The wonderful Donna, who works there is as excited to teach me as I am to learn how to use all of these feet.  The time spent is companionable and I look forward to going each time.  The lesson learned are priceless.  Soon I will post some of these projects too. Pillows are fun to make and I have two in the works using techniques from my serger. 

Tomorrow night I am going to my second Modern Quilt Guild meeting.  Our group is a newer group and it is going to be fun to get to know everyone and learn from each other as we get acquainted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...