Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gratitude




This month in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I have focused on gratitude. What a rewarding project that has been an unexpected surprise. It relieves stress and gives me a more patient attitude. I found that when I truly look for good things I find how wonderfully blessed I truly am.  So I am going to begin Journaling things that I am thankful for. It is not a new idea, I know there are books written on the merits, plain books I can purchase to fill with my own thoughts and there are books with guidelines inside. What is new though is my attitude toward gratitude and the timing for me to take this on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...