Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! I enjoyed a wonderful day with family around the table. I am so thankful for my family. We are blessed with good health, a nice home and plenty of food on the table every day. I am grateful for simple things like acorns on the ground, a child's smile, dinner in the kitchen, a good book and listening to music.  I love having my grandchildren drop by unexpectedly or spend the night watching a Disney movie with popcorn. How wonderful it is to have the love of my family and friends. God has bestowed many gifts on me. Who can ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are connections between online friends!

Reviewing A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson

...from the publisher...   Adelaide Smith is too busy for fairy tales. She’s been working hard to put herself through law school, and...